Generating leads is the most important part of your Sales and Marketing campaigns. After all, without any leads coming down your pipeline, you won’t have any deals to close! There are plenty of methods for generating valuable leads, from inbound to outbound, but not all of them will fit your current marketing strategy, your budget or the characteristics of the market you’re targeting. You should test and tweak them according to your goals, to see which ones work best for your product or service.
Below are some of the major lead sources you can use. Just make sure to provide your leads with enough value and information to get them organically interested in your brand and into the path of purchase:
• Word of Mouth: This is by far the most powerful weapon for your Marketing team, as nothing drives more customers to your product or service than a legitimate recommendation from someone they trust. Make sure to track your incoming leads through your website demo/sign-up forms.
• Integrations: Partnering with another SaaS company on a product integration is a win-win. You can bring added value to your customers and leverage both companies’ marketing programs and assets to generate qualified leads.
• Affiliate/Referral Program: Set up a referral program where customers and partners can refer the right sales leads to your business. Learn how to build a customer referral program with these 5 tips.
• SEO: Organic traffic is essential to bring new and qualified visitors to your website by matching your website’s content to what they’re searching for. To improve your SEO and your ranking in Google, you must research and select the most relevant keywords for your business, ask your leads how they found you and what they are looking to solve, and most importantly, always provide quality content.
• Webinars: Webinars are the best way to share your expertise on a subject, and because of their perceived value, people are more willing to give their information in exchange. Promote your webinars through email and social media, and follow-up after with the replay, social proof and related content.
Which sources are currently bringing you more high quality leads? Get in touch with our account specialists to guide you through the process of prospecting your sourced leads.